Financials • Business Planning Funding • Budgeting
About Elements Business Coaching
As an executive in the financial services industry for 16 years, Robin Roberts understands the challenges that business owners experience with the financial aspects of business. Robin has worked in banking for 23 years and served in the United States Army prior to her banking career. In helping business owners find funding, she has learned that the financial side of business can be daunting and confusing. As a result, she has spent nine years volunteering at the Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center helping new and existing business owners get comfortable with their financial statements and use that knowledge to make key decisions in moving their businesses forward.
Robin can help you:
- Understand the basic financial statements used in business and how they correlate with one another.
- Identify opportunities and instill discipline in your business through regular review of your financial statements.
- Create a business plan for a new business to validate your business idea or to procure funding.
- Create a business plan for your existing business to support expansion goals and to procure funding.
- Understand commercial funding options and how they best can suit your business.
- Create an annual budget for your business and monitor key performance metrics.
- Identify future goals for your business and create a plan to achieve them.
Unlike many other coaching options, Robin charges an hourly rate. This provides an affordable option for business owners who need to budget their time and resources but want to invest in their knowledge of the financial A aspects of their business.
A Message From Robin:
“As a business owner, your time is valuable and limited. I will help you expand your knowledge of the financial statements of your business, as well as key ratios that drive profitability. This knowledge will benefit your ability to run your company moving forward. A strong grasp of the numbers that drive their business is a common denominator of profitable and successful business owners.
That’s you! How can I help?”